Groups & Weddings
Private Functions & Weddings Logistics
We have several locations on our 38-acre winery available for your private event, all of which offer views of the rolling horse farm countryside and our vineyards. The grounds are interwoven with the vineyards to provide a variety of indoor and outdoor settings, for small or large groups. Depending upon the venue, groups as small as 20 and as large as 1200 can be comfortably accommodated.
Plan your unique event in the Heart of the Kentucky's Bluegrass Region and be paired with award-winning wines and hospitality! We look forward to serving you and working with your coordinators to tailor a successful event. Please call our office to schedule an appointment to tour our venue or discuss your event (859-846-9463).
Garden Promenade & Gazebo
50'x100' tent area
1.5 acre tent site
Amphitheater & Stage Area
2 acres & stage
up to 1200
Gardens, Gazebo & Deck
deck and gazebo
550 sf plus 1 acre garden area
Event Barn Areas include:
Barn Patio Veranda
Barn Loft area
Barn 1st Floor Inside
Selected acreage at winery
To reserve a date:
What our fee includes:
- A contracted deposit is required to book your event. The deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
Fees may be subject to group discounts and use consideration. Fees will vary due to seasonal changes and availability. Due to the very close proximity of surrounding thoroughbred horse farms and breeding operations, Equus Run observes a 9:30pm outdoor applified music ordinance. Event planning will be under management booking discretion to comply with the ordinance and community regulations. Contact our event coordinator at email@example.com or 859-846-9463 for booking an appointment
- A set schedule of available hours for your event.
- A coordinator will be available to assist with your contract and facility access to ensure your event is on schedule and running smoothly.
- A listing of caterers is provided. (please see website page for caterers.)
- Only Equus Run wines may be used. Selected beers are also available.
- Other liquor products are not allowed on-premise due to Kentucky ABC licensing.
- Restroom facilities are located in three areas on the property for easy access.
- Motorcoach and ADA parking is available in selected parking lots.