Private Functions & Weddings Logistics
We have several locations on our 38-acre winery available for your private event, all of which offer views of the rolling horse country and vineyards. The grounds are interwoven with the vineyards to provide a variety of indoor and outdoor settings, for small or large groups. Depending upon the venue, groups as small as 20 and as large as 1200 can be comfortably accommodated.
Plan your unique event in the Heart of the Kentucky's Bluegrass Region and be paired with award-winning wines and hospitality! We look forward to serving you and working with your coordinators to tailor a successful event. Please call our office to schedule an appointment to discuss your event (859-846-9463 or toll-free 877-905-2675).
|Site Location||Dimensions||Square Footage||Seating Capacity|
|Garden Promenade & Gazebo||50'x100' tent area||1.5 acre tent site||150-250|
|Amphitheater & Stage Area||24'x42’ stage||2 acres & stage||up to 1200|
|Tasting Room Patio
Gardens, Gazebo & Deck
|deck and gazebo||550 sf plus 1 acre garden area||10-75|
|Event Barn Areas include:|
|Barn Patio Veranda||22'x82'||1804||190|
|Barn Loft area||35'x15'||525||30|
|Barn 1st Floor Inside||57'x82'||4674||80-100|
Selected acreage at winery
Additional InformationTo reserve a date:
- A contracted deposit is required to book your event. The deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
- A set schedule of available hours for your event.
- A coordinator will be available to assist with your contract and facility access to ensure your event is on schedule and running smoothly.
- A listing of approved caterers is provided. (please see website page for caterers.)
- Only Equus Run wines may be used. Selected beers are also available.
- Other liquor products are not allowed on-premise due to KY ABC licensing.
- Restroom facilities are located in three areas on the property for easy access.
- Motorcoach and ADA parking is available in selected parking lots.
Fees may be subject to group discounts and use consideration. Fees will vary due to seasonal changes and availability. Due to the very close proximity of surrounding thoroughbred horse farms and breeding operations, Equus Run observes a 9:30pm outdoor noise ordinance. Event planning will be under management booking discretion to comply with the ordinance and community regulations. Contact our event coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-846-9463 for booking an appointment.